Monday, January 4, 2010

"MIC NS BACK TO SCHOOL PROGRAMME"



2002- As the state MIC chairman and Exco NS, I initiated and started the "MIC NS back to school programme". I gave school uniforms with stationaries to 300 poor indian school childrens in Jeram Padang when i was the ADUN there with my own funding and rm30.00 for each 300 children.

2003- I did the same programme to the 1000 poor indian school children in the whole of negeri sembilan.

2004- I met the Managing Director of Giant Malaysia Sdn Bhd Mr.John Coyle and he pledged that GIANT will sponsor SWAN school bags from 2004 onwards.

2005-2007 : SWAN school bags from Giant Malaysia and my own funding for stationaries,school shoes and rm30 cash were given to 3000 poor indian school childrens in the whole of negeri sembilan.

In 2009 we ( GIANT MALAYSIA SDN.BHD. and Myself) under MIC NS gave 3000 SWAN school bags with stationaries to indian poor school childrens.

No comments:

Post a Comment